RGBS recently hosted a Lunch and Learn presentation at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey. This customized educational event reflects our steadfast commitment to continuous learning, accountability, quality assurance, and sustainable innovation within the energy management sector.
RGBS President Russell Giambrone, President Brian Simpson, and Sales Engineer Justin Staeck shared contemporary industry technologies and cutting-edge strategies with 40+ employees of the 787th Civil Engineer Squadron. Attendees expanded their knowledge and gained new perspectives concerning government energy management systems, issues, trends, and initiatives.
Agenda highlights included:
- RGBS Industry Background, Experience & Case Studies
- Fundamentals of RGBS Building Automation Systems & Tridium Niagara Framework
- Manufacturer Spotlight: Importance of Open License & Niagara Compatibility Statement (NiCS)
- Fieldbus Protocols: BACnet MS/TP • LON • BACnet/IP • Modbus
- Current Industry Problems & Potential Solutions
- The Growing Demand for the IP ‘Internet of Things’ Building
- IP Product Overview
- Live Product Demo
- Q&A Session