We are a growing enterprise and looking for a select, few top notch engineers to be on the ground floor of a great company and become part of our team. Your presence will make a direct impact. In addition you will have direct exposure to ownership.
Our company is in the unique position of having a robust work backlog and an expanding sales opportunities list that is exciting.
Our professionals are our most valued asset. Their contributions help us generate, preserve and protect our reputation, make smart decisions, and ensure service quality through operational excellence. They enable the organization to provide innovative engineering solutions, build and grow technologies and have deep commitments to applying high environmental standards to our activities. We are always looking to expand our team with highly motivated, creative, and ethical professionals.
We provide our customers with turn-key design build control systems, problem solving, analysis, engineering design, optimization, and project management solutions.
When our company is engaged we are not only working on implementations, our engineering knowledge allows us to add value every step of the way.
As an engineer you see the direct result of your work in the field on all your projects.
Our company offers an entrepreneurial, and high energy work environment that facilitates employee development through:
- Internal training program
- Reimbursement for industry Training Classes
- Hands on management that provides frequent feedback through positive engagement
- Flexible schedule to facilitate high quality of life for employees
- Clients consist of mostly fortune 500 companies that have robust budgets and required “state of the art” solutions.
Mechanical Controls Engineer
- Read and understand engineering drawings including; wiring, architecture, and sequences.
- Performs job start up, checkout, and troubleshooting for systems and service installed jobs.
- Provides guidance to contractors at the assigned level of responsibilities.
- Performs wiring checkout and assists in automation systems start-ups utilizing commissioning tools.
- Coordinates electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required.
- Completes adjustments and calibrations and submits commissioning reports on automation systems.
- Participates in job site final walk on assigned jobs and completes all job closeout documentation.
- Diagnoses trouble or defect, determines corrective action and repairs system.
- Completes and submits written reports covering all aspects of each assignment.
- Delivers technical support to end users and field labor when applicable.
- Trains customers on a company system prior to job turn over.
- Strong organizational skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Team player who is cooperative, cordial, empathetic and supportive to meet internal and external expectations and requirements of the company.
- Assertive and decisive when handling delicate and problematic situations with customers and co-workers.
- BS degree or AS plus minimum of 2 years experience.
RGBS is an equal opportunity employer and provides an excellent compensation package.