We are looking for a Logistics Specialist/Panel Builder to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for managing shipping and receiving, inventory and building BMS Controls Panels at a highly professional level. You must be a critical-thinking, intelligent, self-starting, solutions-oriented, adaptable, multi-tasking, tech-savvy, ethical, detail-oriented, creative, well-organized, and a team-player.
- Build Control Panels as per specs.
- Manage inventory supply levels.
- Manage all incoming deliveries, supplies and equipment.
- Prepare all job materials and documentation for field use.
- Prepare all outgoing deliveries and shipments.
- Lead, support and improve operations to better optimize processes and efficiencies
- Collaborate with procurement and sales teams to ensure activities are adequately planned and scheduled.
- Maintain and monitor key performance indicators such as carriers’ service, rates, claims, safety and responsiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for all office maintenance issues including all improvement projects.
- Maintenance of fleet of vehicles.
- Organize and maintain workshop.
- Special projects as assigned.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with hand tools and basic power tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to interact with all levels and work effectively with teams across the organization
- Attention to detail
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Interested candidates please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org